They say that deserts are the best medicine, and I’m here to tell you that they really are! Cannabis Brownies are a classic chocolate brownie with a cannabis twist. They’re moist, fudgy, and taste amazing. These brownies give a mellow and relaxing effect that are perfect for social gatherings or just to make a snack with. If you’re interested in cooking with cannabis but don’t know where to start, this guide will give you all the information you need on how to make cannabutter and cannabis brownies.
First, you’ll need to make your own cannabis-infused butter, or cannabutter, which is an essential ingredient for cannabis brownies and any other cannabis-infused foods.
How to make Cannabutter
Cannabutter is a great way to add some cannabis flavor to your favorite dishes. It is the holy grail of cannabis cooking. It’s simple, quick and easy to make, but the potential for this recipe is endless. Now that we’ve made it through the basics, let’s get into the specifics on how to make it.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup (7-10 grams) cannabis buds of your choice
- Decarboxylation – decarboxylate your cannabis buds by breaking them into pieces and baking them for 40 minutes at 240 degrees F in the oven on a parchment lined baking pan.
- Grind the buds coarsely with a grinder.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of butter into a saucepan. Simmer on low to melt the butter.
- Add your ground cannabis to the pan and stir. Let it steep at a temperature of around 180 F for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the mixture with cheesecloth.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- Use high-quality cannabis
- Use unsalted, unsweetened butter
- Keep an eye on the temperature (keep it between 160 F and 200 F) while cooking
- Store cannabutter in an airtight container in the fridge for no more than two weeks
Weed Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup cannabutter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Melt 1 cup of cannabutter.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients. Add in all the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
- Add cannabis-infused chocolate chips for an extra burst of THC or CBD.
Weed brownies are not only delicious, but they are also easy to make without any hassle. These brownies will be your new favorite way to indulge in cannabis without actually smoking it. Believe it or not, this is actually a healthy dessert! Mastering the art of making cannabutter is important when you want to start cooking with cannabis. You can literally make all your meals cannabis-infused just with this one ingredient! The possibilities are endless!
Visit MMJExpress.cc for a wide variety of potent and flavorful flowers for your cannabutter and brownies!