Aptly named, caviar is an incredibly powerful product among smokable cannabis concentrates. This is because it’s made by soaking flower in strong hash oil, after which it may be rolled in kief for added potency (and reduced stickiness) and allowed to dry. The result is flower that looks a bit like its wrapped in a gossamer cocoon.
Like other flower, caviar is meant to be smoked. However, because it is so high in THC (not to mention high-value), it’s best to start with small amounts. It can be a bit sticky, especially if it’s not coated in kief, so you’ll want to pack sparsely to ensure easy lighting. If you’re using a pipe, point it slightly downward to keep residual oil on the nugs instead of funneling it into your mouthpiece.
Much like highly-coveted roe of the same name, cannabis caviar is more valuable and expensive than other products. This is because of the incredible potency you’ll experience when smoking caviar. It is often compared to moon rocks, which are also dipped in hash oil and rolled in kief. When you buy marijuana concentrates online, it can be hard to tell the difference, mainly because moon rocks are essentially caviar, but caviar isn’t necessarily moon rocks.
If you want to buy marijuana concentrates offering the greatest potency, you’re sure to love the strength and efficacy of caviar. This product is prized among true cannabis aficionados.
Caviar is among the most exclusive cannabis concentrates online, but because of how powerful the effects are, a little bit goes a long way, making it a steal for seasoned canna-sseurs who know their limits and feel comfortable portioning potent products.
- Indica Dominant Hybrid 60% Indica /40% Sativa
- Effects: Calming, Creative, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy, Tingly
- May Relieve: Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Cramps, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms
- Flavors: Diesel, Herbal, Skunky, Spicy
- Aromas: Diesel, Earthy, Herbal, Pungent, Skunky, Spicy
- Sativa 100%
- THC: 21%
- Effects: Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Giggly, Happy, Sociable
- May Relieve: ADD/ADHD, Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Migraines, Stress
- Flavors: Citrus, Fruity, Pine, Sweet, Tropical
- Aromas: Fruity, Mellow, Sweet