If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, send us a message and we will file a trace with Canada Post. If a trace is filed, it will take Canada Post 5 business days to complete. If the package is located, they will ship it to you as soon as possible and you will get it a few days later. If it is “unrecoverable”, we will send you a one time replacement package, free of charge. We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues.
If the package is lost or stolen we will resend 1x replacement packaged worth up to $500. After the investigation with Canada Post is complete
If this is the case:
- the postal worker put it in the wrong mailbox or
- A postal worker will scan in all the packages saying it was “delivered” and spend that day and/or the next day delivering it. From Canada Post, the investigation involves contacting the addressee to confirm delivery and to better understand what the person has done so far to track their package.
Please do the following before contacting Canada Post if you experience this problem:
- Check with the front desk
- Mail room or Community Mail Box
- See if you neighbour has it, or check around your property In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into the system before the item is delivered. If you become aware that the addressee has received the item before we contact you, simply reply to this e-mail indicating the item has been received
- If the tracking shows it was delivered, we will not be able to send a replacement or give any sorts of refunds.
If you’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not updated, your package is missing a scan, however, it is uncommon to happen. Most often, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office.
A signature is required for all orders $1000+ and if you do not want this option, please leave a note that says “No Signature Required, please”.
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it is most likely because the employee incorrectly entered the wrong digit/letter; this can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
We are one of 200+ dispensaries in Canada that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. City Hall have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so people can safely access medicine, as long as there are no sales to minors. The Mail Order Marijuana system has been shipping weed in the mail since the 90’s and to date, no one has been charged for recieving medical marijuana through the mail. That being said, we are not at fault for anything that could happen because we are not working with any federal approval.
We have a step-by-step guide on how to placing your order with MMJ Express:
- You are able to see the products you are interested in ordering by going to https://mmjexpress.cc/shop/
- Choose the desired product(s), pick your quantity then click “Add to Cart”.
- When you have finished picking out your desired products, and are ready to checkout, press on the checkout icon, that will be redirected to the view cart page.
- Take a look to see if everything is right, if coupon codes are available, enter in the code and hit apply coupon. Whenever you are ready press prooceed to checkout button.
- You will then need to fill your billing info.
- Once all the required fields are filled, click “Proceed Checkout”.
- Once at the “Checkout Confirmation page” you will be provided your order number and instructions on sending a payment via Interac E-transfer. Orders will only be processed after the payment has been received.
- Once the payment has been collected, our facility will process the order and will be shiped out the following business day. You will recieve a email with a Xpresspost tracking number. Congratulation you have now placed your order with mmjexpress.cc.
If we receive your order and Interac E-transfer by our 1pm PST cutoff time, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 1pm PST, your order will ship the next business day.
Orders placed on the weekends or holidays will be sent out the following business day.
PAYMENTS & FEES
The only payment method we take is Interac E-transfer. When we have received your payment the order will be shipped out the same or next business day.
For new users to Interac E-transfers, please visit http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html
- XpressPost $20 – Canada Post Xpress 2 business days to most parts of Canada.
- Orders over $150 – Free Express Post shipping.
Your delivery is always guaranteed (except for residents of Nunavut, Northern Quebec or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address)
Once you’ve have finished placing your order, the next step is to send an Interact E-transfer. The order will be kept on-hold until we have received a payment. If we do not receive your payment within 2 days, your order will be canceled.
Once the Interac E-transfer has been sent, it could take up to an hour for us to receive an email notifying us of your payment. The payment will be pending until we have collected the E-transfer.
POINTS & REWARDS
There are two major strains- Indica and Sativa. The two strains are mixed together to create hybrid strains. Each strain has its own range of effects on the body and mind, resulting in a wide range of medicinal benefits. The effects of indica is a strong body high that will make you tired; perfect for peoplpe with insomnia and provides a deep relaxation. In comparison to Sativa, the effects are high are known to be more energetic and uplifting. Both Sativa and Indica have very different medicinal benefits and effects to target certain illnesses. Indica strains have a sweet or sour odor that is helpful in treating general anxiety, body pain, and sleeping disorders. Most medical marijuana patients prefer consuming Indica strains before bed due to fatigue.
Benefits of Indica:
- Relieves body pain & muscle
- Relieves spasms, reduces seizures
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves anxiety or stress
- Relieves insomnia
- Sativa tends to have a more grassy type odor providing an energetic high that is best suited for daytime smoking. A sativa high is filled with creativity and energy as being high on sativa can spark new ideas and creations; It helps keep the mind awake.
Benefits of Sativa:
- Feelings of well-being and at-ease
- Up-lifting thoughts
- Stimulates and energizes
- Increases focus and creativity
- Fights depression
Yes! Product images are taken by us!
Please be advised that certain weather conditions (summer heat) may affect appearance of shatter, which may turn into budder by the time you receive it. Unfortunately, shatter turning to budder is not uncommon when exposed to heat but it is safe to use. We do not offer any reimbursement or refunds if your shatter turns to budder.