Sesh Blunts are made with hemp wraps hand rolled with 1.5GR of AAAA flower, premium distillate and Kief. The outside is coated with distillate and Kief.
Sesh Blunts – SATIVA
Buy Sesh Blunts – Pre Roll (SATIVA) at MMJ Express Online Shop
For each friend you invite, we will send you a coupon code worth $20 that you can use to purchase or get a discount on any product on our site. Get started now, by sharing your referral link with your friends.
- XpressPost $20 – Canada Post Xpress 2 business days to most parts of Canada.
- Orders over $150 – Free Express Post shipping.
Your delivery is always guaranteed (except for residents of Nunavut, Northern Quebec or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address)
If we receive your order and Interac E-transfer by our 1pm PST cutoff time, your order will ship that business day. If we receive your order and payment after 1pm PST, your order will ship the next business day.
Orders placed on the weekends or holidays will be sent out the following business day.
Each and every order will be discreetly packaged and vacuum-sealed, which will protect all of our client's privacy. We use Xpresspost mailers to get your package to your footsteps within 1-3 business days
If you’re tracking your package on the Canada Post website and it looks like it’s headed to the wrong city, it is most likely because the employee incorrectly entered the wrong digit/letter; this can cause a routing error and subsequent delay of 1-2 days.
If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, send us a message and we will file a trace with Canada Post. If a trace is filed, it will take Canada Post 5 business days to complete. If the package is located, they will ship it to you as soon as possible and you will get it a few days later. If it is “unrecoverable”, we will send you a one time replacement package, free of charge. We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues.
If this is the case:
- the postal worker put it in the wrong mailbox or
- A postal worker will scan in all the packages saying it was “delivered” and spend that day and/or the next day delivering it. From Canada Post, the investigation involves contacting the addressee to confirm delivery and to better understand what the person has done so far to track their package.
Please do the following before contacting Canada Post if you experience this problem:
- Check with the front desk
- Mail room or Community Mail Box
- See if you neighbour has it, or check around your property In rare cases, a delivery scan is entered into the system before the item is delivered. If you become aware that the addressee has received the item before we contact you, simply reply to this e-mail indicating the item has been received
If you’re tracking your package on Canada Post’s website and it has not updated, your package is missing a scan, however, it is uncommon to happen. Most often, members get their packages on time or a day later. If you do not receive it 2 days after your expected date, let us know so we can file a trace with the post office.
A signature is required for all orders $1000+ and if you do not want this option, please leave a note that says “No Signature Required, please”.