When it comes to getting the most out of your cannabis experience, it’s important to buy high-quality weed. After all, you wouldn’t want to just smoke something that smells and tastes so good but doesn’t provide you with any sort of enjoyable experience. While there may be a number of things that separate high-quality weed from lower quality weed, one thing remains common: lower-quality weed often costs less than its more expensive counterpart. In fact, when you look at it from a certain angle, you could even say that the higher price tag is justified because after all it is worth paying for something that is of the highest quality. But what does this mean and how can you tell if your weed is high or low quality? Keep reading
What Does High Quality Weed Look Like?
If you’re buying low-quality weed, you won’t be able to tell unless you’re super experienced. Notice the strong smell and color of the bud. It should be a vibrant green colour with a strong, pungent smell that isn’t a dull or “soapy” smell that is often associated with poor quality bud. It should smell of sweet and rich tastes, and the bud may even be shiny or “reflective”. High-quality weed should have a dense and tightly packed look.
What Does Low Quality Weed Look Like?
You can tell that your weed is low-quality just by looking at it. It may be a pale or even yellowish colour, and it may have a very loose bud structure. It may also smell sour or “off”. Low-quality weed may have a very light purple or gray color, and the bud may have a dull or “soapy” smell.
Why Is High Quality Weed Important?
As you can see from the similarities between high-quality weed and higher-quality alcohol, there are a number of reasons why you should buy high-quality weed. For one thing, high-quality weed will last you a lot longer than low-quality weed. With lower-quality weed, you could be smoking a mixture of herbs, stems, seeds, and other things that simply didn’t make it into your bud during the growing process. Each of these things could have an impact on both smell and taste.
Things to look for in High Quality Weed
- Dense colour – High-quality weed will be extremely dense and heavy with dense, bright colours. It will also smell fresh and have a thick and sticky texture.
- Thermally-dried – If broken apart, high-quality weed will crumble easily and crumble into the thermal paper-style. Low-quality weed may crumble when you break it up, but it will crumble into a wet and moldy texture.
- No black or brown flecks – High-quality weed will be clear and not have any black or brown flecks. Low-quality weed will be black and have brown flecks.
- Strong aromas – High-quality weed will have a strong, aromatic scent. Low-quality weed may have a weak or bland scent.
- Consistent strength – High-quality weed will have consistent levels of THC and CBD. Low-quality weed may be under-dosed or over-dosed with THC and CBD.
Whether you’re new to marijuana or are a seasoned veteran, it’s important to keep in mind the importance of buying high-quality weed. By doing this, you’ll be giving yourself the best chance of experiencing a pleasurable and potent high. Visit MMJExpress.cc online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.
Mix N Match – AAAA Popcorn Quarter Pound (4x 28G)
Mix N Match – AAAA Popcorn Half Pound (8x 28G)
Mix N Match – AAAA Popcorn Full Pound (16x 28G)
Mix N Match – AA Quarter Pound (4x 28G)
Mix N Match – AA Half Pound (8x 28G)
One thought on “Know the Difference Between High Quality Weed and Low Quality Weed”