Did you know that CBD has numerous benefits for your skin? We all know about its relaxation and stress-reducing qualities, but did you know that it has anti-acne properties too? If you are a regular user of CBD products, you must be familiar with the concept of a bath bomb. These little beauty products help lock in moisture and eliminate toxins from your body when you take a bath. This helps rejuvenate your skin and leave it clean and fresh after washing it. In this article we will discuss what a bath bomb is, its benefits and how to make one. So, sit tight, relax, and let’s get started!
What is a CBD Bath Bomb?
A bath bomb is a piece of handmade soap that is used in a bath to soften skin, eliminate toxins from the body, and leave it super soft. They are made with a variety of ingredients, including CBD oil. CBD oil is a chemical compound found in the marijuana plant. They are primarily used to treat anxiety, depression, chronic pain, and reduce inflammation in the body. The popularity of these products has grown over the years, as they have become a great way to relax and destress after a long and busy day. They have also become an effective way to treat acne, especially mild cases. The best part? You can use them right at home without the help of a doctor.
Benefits of Using a CBD Bath Bomb?
- Rebuilds Dry Skin – Dry skin is a major concern these days. If you have skin that is too dry, it can cause the skin to peel and leave it with scars. Using a bath bomb with CBD oil will help hydrate your skin and make it soft again.
- Cools Down Mood Swings – Besides the soothing feeling that you get from taking a hot bath, CBD oil can also be used to calm mood swings and reduce stress.
- Improves Skin Health – Along with the above mentioned benefits, bath bombs can improve skin health as well. They contain trace elements that make the skin healthy and strong, so you can get a healthy skin from within as well.
- Gets Rid of Fungus – Bath bombs can help get rid of fungal infections such as athlete’s foot, nail infections, and even thrush in your throat.
- Reduces Acne – Besides skin health, the CBD oil in bath bombs can also reduce acne and blemishes.
How to make a CBD Bath Bomb?
If you want to use CBD in your bath products, it’s best to use it in an oil exfoliant. Oil exfoliants are used to remove dead skin cells from your body, which allows for a better moisturization of your skin. To make a CBD oil exfoliant, you will need to mix the following ingredients in a bowl:
- 2 cups of Epsom salt
- 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops of CBD oil
- 3 drops of orange essential oil
- 2 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1 cup of warm water
Now, add the ingredients to the bowl and whisk them together. Next, transfer the mixture to a bath bomb mould. You can use a silicon mould, which makes it easier to remove the bath bomb from the mould.
CBD Bath products are perfect for easing various ailments and conditions, especially when it comes to skin issues. These Bath Bombs come in a wide variety of scents, textures, and products. They contain high-quality CBD oil, Epsom salt, and Vitamin E Oil, which are known for their skin benefits. They are easy to use and are readily available at affordable prices. They are perfect for the people who want to reap the health benefits of CBD without any psychoactive effects. You can also make your own CBD Bath products at home. Visit MMJExpress.cc online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.