Do you want to try cannabis edibles but don’t know where to start? Take a look at this list of the best cannabis-infused products for beginners. People who are new to edibles sometimes feel overwhelmed by the wide variety of products available. This is because there’s such a large range of edible products and each one has its own unique effects. Experimenting with these 5 products will help you find the perfect fit for your tastes and lifestyle!
The 5 Best Cannabis Edibles for Beginners
- Marijuana Lollipops – People who are new to cannabis edibles often start with a marijuana lollipop as they’re easy to chew on and not particularly potent. Plus, the sweetness of the lollipop makes it a great first try for people looking to ease into edibles. It’s also a good choice for people who don’t like getting high too quickly or for people who want something that tastes like candy.
- Cookies – Many people take their first bite of an edible after dinner, which is why cookies are such a popular choice as they have less THC content than other edibles that make you feel high immediately. The effects of these cookies will last much longer and they can be eaten at any time of day, so they’re perfect for when you need an edible but don’t want to experience the “high” feeling right away.
- Teas – Loaded with vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants, it is no secret why cannabis infused tea is increasing in popularity. People are drinking the tea for pain relief as well as stress and anxiety.
- Syrup – Cannabis-infused honey and syrups are a great way to introduce cannabis to your daily meals. You can use the honey as a natural sweetener in your tea or spread it on your toast. You can use cannabis-infused maple syrup on your pancakes. You can even add cannabis-infused chocolate syrup in your milk or ice cream! The options are endless. The best part? You decide how much or how little you want to use.
- Chocolates – Cannabis chocolates come in different flavours and dosages. What makes them ideal for people new to edibles is that you can choose what dosage you would like. You can take smaller bites as needed until you are comfortable with the “high”.
How to Start Off Safely
You might be wondering where to start when it comes to edibles. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to make sure that you have an enjoyable experience. Start by choosing the type of edible product you want. Next, make sure it’s easy for you to consume. Some products have an appealing texture or consistency that makes them easy to eat. Next, decide how much you want to eat at one time. If this is your first time trying cannabis edibles, try one serving size at first and see how it goes. If there’s no reaction after about 45 minutes, try taking another serving size before going for a third and so on until you find what works best for your preferences!
Finally, don’t get discouraged if things didn’t go as planned. Sometimes people have a negative reaction with their first serving sizes because they don’t take enough time to figure out
Common Side Effects of Cannabis Edibles
For anyone new to edibles, it can be hard to know all the possible side effects. Some of these side effects include:
- Dry mouth
If you’re new to cannabis, these 5 edibles will be a helpful guide in your explorations of this plant. As with anything, moderation is key. And, of course, if you’re unsure about how much you should be consuming or sticking to a particular edibles, speak to your doctor before diving into cannabis. If you would like to try any of the products mentioned in this article, visit MMJExpress.cc, your trusted Canadian online dispensary.
One thought on “5 Cannabis Edibles You Need to Try If You’re a Newbie”